Monday, March 15, 2010
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello EVERYONE!!! I know you guys thought I forgot about you and well maybe I did... Lol no i'm kiddin i'm kiddin. I miss you all and I've been so busy that i literally spend no time writing people on Monday I just hang out and try to do as much as nothing as I possibly can. Sounds crazy but you have no idea. By the time Monday hits I just want to sleep but instead we go play soccer of volleyball or something else and then do lunch and somehow by the time we do that P-day is over and were ready to go teach. So these past two weeks or so have been pretty tough. I didnt receive a letter or anything for about 2 weeks and that was really hard. I guess my greenie phase is over. I'm at the part of my mission where I get no love and everyone just forgets about you. LOL! It seems as if the world is getting smaller and smaller by the way every week or so i get an email or something saying they know someone who's serving in my mission. From Ozzie in Brasil to Susan in Washington to Bishop Seegmiller in Tennessee. I have come to realize that is a REALLY REALLY small world. I want everyone to know that the work is progressing and we should be having another baptism at the end of the month. I have been in the area since i got here so i dont know if i will make it another transfer without being transferred somewhere else unfortunately. I just love the people here and that would be so hard for me but i know its coming so i might as well "man up" and deal with it. On the other hand i love you all and will write again sometime. Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment